Tuesday 20 February 2018

My review of @RoyaltonStLucia where I stayed for the food and rum festival with #TravelStLucia is now on the blog - link in my profile. This is the view as you walk into the jacuzzi next to the diamond club private pool. Wonderful ehh! #LetHerInspireYou The #Royalton is a five-star #luxuryresort, recently opened on the North tip of the island. There's Hideaway, an adults-only section and diamond club - with a butler service and private pool and beach bar, just to the left of this shot. All the rooms are suite size - with jacuzzi baths and walk-in showers. The resort is right on the beach and it's all too easy to just want to stay put there all day. I did explore a bit though, so check out my other posts on St Lucia too. #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #instapassport #postcardsfromtheworld #guardiantravelsnaps #ttot #tbin #travelblog #secretplaces


No comments:

Post a Comment