Sunday 11 March 2018

OK, so sometimes, very rarely, I do have regrets. This was one occasion. I've never used a #zipline and for the most part those I've seen go through trees. In #Rodrigues, the ziplines run across a massive gorge - they are the 4th highest in the world and they really do afford a brilliant view through the gorge down to the sea! I watched one of my friends @eatcookexplore having a go. It looks all at the same time thrilling and relaxing. The ideal activity for adventure and nature lovers and for those who have wished to experience flying like a bird along the mountain, the zip line adventure namely knows ‘Tyrodrig’ takes you across 3 lush green valleys amidst the flying ‘paille en queues’ and golden bats. The longest line is 400m - but it still seems to take just seconds to get across. Apparently, it's recommended for everyone over 4 years old! Certainly, it looked very well organised. Well, I'll just have to go back! #SecretRodrigues #RodriguesIsland #Rodriguestourism #ttot #tbin #travelblog #secretplaces


No comments:

Post a Comment