Tuesday 2 October 2018

From Champagne and Foie Gras last week to #AlcoholFree cocktails for #SoberOctober with #vegan canapes. I'd have hesitated - but the cocktails are from @CoyaMayfair and made by @SeedlipDrinks - this is the very appropriate PiscNO Sour made with Seedlip Spice 94, Citrus, Eggwhite and Bitters - pretty good and definitely better for my liver! Seedlip has no alcohol, no sugar, no sweetners and no calories (I had 3 of these and a couple of other cocktails too including their Vegan Gimlet which is a special for #LondonCocktailWeek and will set you back just £6 with a cocktail week pass). And, I've tried some of Coya's vegan food before. Although I'd class myself as an Omnivore there are some places like Coya that can just make vegan so delicious you don't miss the meat. Delicious - why can't I make quinoa and corn taste so good! #londonblogger #foodstagram #foodphotography #instafoodie #foodbloguk #foodblogger #instafoodblogger #TopLondonRestaurants #LoveLondon #londonfoodies #londonfoodblog #londonfoodscene #londonisopen #eeats #londonlife #thisislondon #igerslondon #prettycitylondon #ig_london #tbin #instatbn


No comments:

Post a Comment