Sunday 12 May 2019

EDIT⠀ I think I might just turn pescatarian - at least if I can have food as delicious as this every day. I went along to @AdamByatt 's Michelin starred restaurant in #Clapham @TrinityClapham with @MadeleineMorrow for lunch. This was my main course, a delicious fillet of red mullet, the crispy skin scored immaculately to reveal delicate and flaky flesh. Served with a rich, fragrant bouillabaisse sauce, mussels, wafers of courgettes and soft tentacles of octopus, it was a perfect dish in so many ways. It's always wonderful to find excellence on your doorstep - and #Trinity definitely fits the bill. I will be back!⠀ ⠀ #michelinstar #finedininglondon #finedining #clapham #claphamrestaurant #Trinity #foodphotography # instafood #livelondon #wheretoeatlondon #instafoodie #foodbloguk #foodblogger #instafoodblogger #TopLondonRestaurants #LoveLondon #londonfoodies #londonfoodblog #londonfoodscene #londonisopen #eeats #londonlife #thisislondon #igerslondon #prettycitylondon #ig_london #tbin #instatbn


No comments:

Post a Comment