Friday 22 September 2017

I know it looks as if I might have ended up in Italy but this is actually @macellaio-rc on the #NorthcoteRoad #Battersea - an Italian Butcher's restaurant which serves some amazing Italian produce. Not somewhere for a veggie - I'd recommend their Aged Italian Beef or the classic Pigeon in Red Wine with Pear that I enjoyed last night. I also particularly liked the #Burrata and even enjoyed the #Lardo - oh and they do this wicked little dessert #LatteDolceFritto - And, they have an Italian wine list with over 300 wines!! Definitely worth a visit. #iglondon #londongram #instalondon #londonstyle #londonculture #lovelondon #londonisopen #londonigers #lookuplondon ##londonblog #tbin #luxurylondon #luxelondon #luxurylondonblog #toplondonrestaurants #luxuryfoodblog #londonblog #tbin #londoneats #instafood #foodography


No comments:

Post a Comment