Sunday 17 September 2017

I'm travelling to #Portugal myself very soon. But I'm deeply jealous of our contributor who spent last week taking part in the #PortWine harvest deep in the #DouroValley . She took some time out to catch her breath at @sixsensesdourovalley where she enjoyed a coffee break with this magnificent view. #SixSenses is a renovated manor house with a spa, rooms, suites and villas, a restaurant, a wine library (of course) swimming pool and organic garden. I'll be sharing more of her trip with #visitportoandnorth @visitportoandnorth and #tapportugal as well as my own shots. I just hope the weather is as nice in the #Alentejo! #VisitPortugal #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #instapassport #postcardsfromtheworld #guardiantravelsnaps #ttot #tbin #travelblog #bbctravel


No comments:

Post a Comment