Saturday 26 May 2018

I was lucky enough to stay at the Calabash Boutique Hotel when I visited Grenada. For breakfast you have a choice of having room service with a little extra (your breakfast will be cooked to order for you every morning by your maid in a tiny kitchenette just behind each pair of suites and then served in your sitting room or balcony). Or you can eat at the Beach Club on the beach, the white sanded 'Anse Aux Epines' with this stunning view. I did both - and couldn't decide which I preferred. There's a wonderful sense of intimacy about the Room Service breakfast. But who could miss this view - with the early morning sun glancing off the sands? I just needed to stay for longer to give me more of a chance to make my mind up! @CalabashHotel I was there as part of #GrenadaChocolateFest2018 but could happily recommend the #CalabashHotel as a #LuxuryHotel to visit for a relaxing break a #relaisandchateaux hotel with all-suite accommodation it was voted the #1 hotel in the Caribbean by TripAdvisor and I can fully endorse that ranking. More coming soon on #LondonUnattached #PureGrenada #FreetoWonder @DiscoverGrenada @robertmbates #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #ttot #tbin #travelblog #secretplaces


No comments:

Post a Comment