Monday 17 December 2018

I was lucky enough to stay at the Calabash Boutique Hotel when I visited Grenada. Here's the stunning infinity pool, with the gardens in front and just a peep of the white sanded 'Anse Aux Epines' through the trees. If you happen to be exploring Grenada, whether it is for the #GrenadaChocolateFest or anything else, this is somewhere worth staying. @CalabashHotel I can happily recommend the #CalabashHotel as a #LuxuryHotel to visit for a relaxing break a #relaisandchateaux hotel with all-suite accommodation. I enjoyed it so much that I added it to #MyHotelEdit as part of a feature for @ExpediaUK on where to stay around the World and explore more about #Chocolate. You'll find more #InspiringHotels on the edit too, so why not check it out and make your own plans for 2019. #PureGrenada #FreetoWonder @DiscoverGrenada @robertmbates #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #ttot #tbin #travelblog #secretplaces


No comments:

Post a Comment