Saturday 21 October 2017

It's quite unusual to find an egg on my plate at #breakfast even at @b2hotel. A guilty secret as I don't like them, but I wanted that 'oozing yolk' picture with my avocado mash on toast @bermondseysquarehotel where I was staying the night. So I asked for one, not two eggs, just to make the shot. Then, I discovered that I quite liked the combination anyway - at least the runny yolk part. So I ate at least some of it. I was staying at the hotel to make the most of the #Antiques #Market that runs there every Friday morning. Breakfast was delicious - apart from the avo mash and egg on toast there were some really moreish pastries and a good buffet with #Bermondsey #Honey on offer to go with the toast or yoghurt. More about the hotel and the market to come - it's worth staying just for the breakfast - which makes me suspect the all day dining is pretty good too! #toplondonrestaurants #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #instapassport #postcardsfromtheworld #guardiantravelsnaps #ttot #tbin #travelblog #bbctravel #secretplaces #lovelondon #londonisopen #londonigers #lookuplondon #luxuryfoodblog #londonblog #tbin #londoneats #instafood #eeeeets #Bermondseysquarehotel


No comments:

Post a Comment