Wednesday 18 October 2017

When you are on a spa trip to a hotel like @therunnymede, you should be careful what you drink - isn't that right? Well, so we did - non alcoholic elderflower presse with mint (mojito without the hangover) and #Skinnyprosecco which has just 67 calories per glass. Delicious too - it does that by cutting out most of the sugar - and the result is a drier drink which I prefer. The perfect pre-dinner aperitifs at the lock, where we enjoyed a three-course meal after a day of pampering and indulgence. I might just have had another glass of wine or two...maybe! My room had a stunning view of the Thames - and I was only sad that the hot-tug (a hot tub on a boat) was out of action - I'd rather fancy a trip up the Thames in a private hot tub with a glass of champagne on hand! #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #instapassport #postcardsfromtheworld #guardiantravelsnaps #ttot #tbin #travelblog #bbctravel #secretplaces


No comments:

Post a Comment