Wednesday 22 November 2017

It's a while since I've had such a delicious #Japanese meal. @tsunami_restaurants in #Clapham is tucked away behind Clapham North Station - and having invited my friend (and #Japanesefood aficionado) @kaveyf to join me for dinner, I was slightly apprehensive. I really shouldn't have been. Dish after dish of delicious food appeared from the kitchen including this stunning steamed seabass in sake & soy ponzu. It was perfectly cooked, not at all dry and really delicious. #Tsunami is the kind of place I would love on my doorstep - but will happily travel to enjoy on another occasion. #toplondonrestaurants #lovelondon #londonisopen #londonigers #lookuplondon #luxuryfoodblog #londonblog #tbin #londoneats #instafood #foodography #zagat #eeeeets #instafood #bonappetit #feedfeed #foodpics #f52grams #huffposttaste #beautifulcuisines


No comments:

Post a Comment