Wednesday 29 November 2017

This is the Chocolate Creamaux with caramel and with a naughty portion of Armagnac Ice Cream as a swap for the Milk Ice Cream on the menu at #Cambium - the three AA rosette fine dining restaurant which is part of @careysmanor_senspa - a #NewForest hotel and spa where I spent a night last week. It was my friend's dessert not mine - though I did get a dollop of the wonderful #Armagnac and prune ice cream to go with my own dessert of Treacle Tart. I'm not sure what part of #Careysmanor deserves more attention - the hotel was charming and comfortable, the food fantastic and the spa impeccably designed and a lovely place to spend a happy afternoon. I wanted to stay longer - always a good sign. Definitely somewhere to revisit! #VisitHampshire #LoveHampshire #hampshirelife #hampshirecounty #visithampshire #LoveEngland @visitengland #travelwriter #instatravel #travelgram #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #instapassport #ttot #tbin #travelblog #instafood #foodography #zagat #eeeeets #instafood #bonappetit #feedfeed #foodpics #huffposttaste #beautifulcuisines


No comments:

Post a Comment