Tuesday 12 December 2017

In my view it's not worth getting stressed over #Christmas cooking when you are in London and there are so many wonderful things to eat on your doorstep - @paul_bakeryuk have a whole selection of wonderful Buches de Noel, Festive Cakes, Mince Pies and Macarons for #Christmas. I was lucky enough to be sent a few samples to feast on the other day - including this stunning slice of chocolate cake on a genoise sponge. I'm planning on treating myself over the #Festive season and buying rather than making #desserts. Why bother trying to surpass perfection? Isn't it beautiful - I enjoyed this with a glass of #Champagne - the perfect way to end a meal - or why not just indulge yourself and eat a slice with a good espresso? I also rather enjoyed the mincepie croissants - a truly indulgent way to start the day which are unique to #PaulsPatisserie this year and which you really should try! #toplondonrestaurants #lovelondon #londonisopen #londonigers #lookuplondon #luxuryfoodblog #londonblog #tbin #londoneats #instafood #foodography #zagat #eeeeets #instafood #bonappetit #feedfeed #foodpics #f52grams #huffposttaste #beautifulcuisines


No comments:

Post a Comment