Thursday 7 December 2017

Where in the World would you be happy to live? For me, other than London, one city in the UK stands out - that is #Edinburgh. All my feelings were confirmed on my recent trip to the #HistoricHotel @TheBalmoral - I stayed in a room with a view of#EdinburghCastle and this stunning sunset was my reward on the first night. The last time I was at #TheBalmoral was for a friend's wedding - and I was truly impressed on my return. It's all been refurbished since then and my room was charmingly decorated with William Morris patterns. And then there's that view. The hotel provided binoculars to make sure I could make the most of it. Now I just want to go back! More to come later #christmastime #balmoralmoments #rfhotels #edinburgh e #princesstreetgardens #scottmonument #themound #thebalmoral #edinburghchristmas #edinburghchristmasmarket edinburghsnapshots #LoveScotland #LoveEdinburgh #visitedinburgh #thisisedinburgh #edinphoto #loves_edinburgh #edimburgo #hiddenedinburgh #ig_edinburgh #instaedinburgh #visitscotland #thisisscotland #photosofbritain #scotlandlover #beautifulscotland #bestukpics


No comments:

Post a Comment