Sunday 19 August 2018

Date night with Lena involves making sure she's well fed before I try to eat my own supper or I get no peace. In this case she enjoyed a sachet of Whiskers Casserole and promptly did what cats do best - and fell asleep on the sofa. Meanwhile, I enjoyed a tarragon cream chicken casserole with wild rice. The recipe and more about what *I* ate is on the blog (link in my profile) while you can buy Whiskers Casserole from good supermarkets! You'll also find more about my little diva cat Lena on the blog - she does really rule my life! #CatsofInstagram #Tiffanie #AsianCat #DateNightWithMyCat #catstagram #instacat #catoftheday #catsagram #ilovemycat #instagramcats #catlovers #lovecats #caturday #adoptdontshop #cats_of_instagram #catsofig #catsofinsta #cutecats #Spon


No comments:

Post a Comment