Saturday 4 August 2018

We are so proud of our Lucy!!! She has been taking part.along with some of the top travel and food bloggers in the UK in a photography challenge. I love her pic -it encapsulates British summer for me. Heres what she had to say... Regrann from @lucyonthego1 - Last night I went to the Herrick Gallery in Mayfair where I was proud to see my photograph on display alongside other digital influencers images. I have really enjoyed taking part in an exciting mobile photography project with Samsung and @threeuk with a S9. What a joy to be able to indulge my passion for photography! @londonunattached @traverseevents #samsungs9 #threeuk @herrickgallery #mobilephonephotography #goroam #threegallery #instablogger #picoftheday #herrickgallery #travelblogger #travelphotography #instatravel #instapic #regrann #tbin


No comments:

Post a Comment