Friday 7 September 2018

at @YuuKitchen the other night I had a definite case of food envy. Having eaten my way through a stunning Pan-Asian menu, I noticed the guy next door to me being offered this crispy #SoftShellCrab #Bao with wasabi mayo lettuce, red onion and radish pickle. I had really eaten too much already (including the chicken bao I ordered for myself) but I just felt an urge to lean over and take a picture. Well, we had been chatting through the meal, so it wasn't quite as much of an imposition as it could be. And, I did ask! I think it's actually an endorsement for #YuuKitchen - its that kind of friendly place where everyone does chat - where food envy encourages you to order more than you need but where the prices mean that really doesn't matter. With queues out of the door by 7pm on a Tuesday evening it's quite obvious everyone feels much the same - why not try for yourself - it's a stone's throw from #Aldgate and #OldSpitalfields #PanAsian #Asian #lifestyleblogger #londonblogger #foodstagram #foodphotography #instafoodie #foodbloguk #foodblogger #instafoodblogger #TopLondonRestaurants #LoveLondon #londonfoodies #londonfoodblog #londonfoodscene #londonisopen #eeats #londonlife #thisislondon #igerslondon #instalondon #prettycitylondon #ig_london #tbin #instatbn


No comments:

Post a Comment