Sunday 9 September 2018

It's always good when the team behind the bar are smiling. Mind you, wouldn't you be smiling if you worked @CamilloBenso in #Mayfair ? Our #Italian food lover @The_Hedonist went along for dinner last week and had a fabulous meal (and cocktails!). You can read more about what he thought on #LondonUnattached - link in my profile. I'm just looking at all those bottles of fizz on the top shelf and wondering when I can go along myself. Especially as I've discovered that at least the #bread uses @nikoromito 's recipe (I visited his culinary school in #Abruzzo a few years back. And I'm particularly taken by the Lobster Linguine - you'll have to check The Hedonist's review to find out more about that. A little bit of #Milan in London - sounds pretty good to me - and what you save on the airfare you can spend on the food! #londonblogger #foodstagram #foodphotography #instafoodie #foodbloguk #foodblogger #instafoodblogger #TopLondonRestaurants #LoveLondon #londonfoodies #londonfoodblog #londonfoodscene #londonisopen #eeats #londonlife #thisislondon #igerslondon #prettycitylondon #ig_london #tbin #instatbn #mayfair #Italian #ItalianRestaurant


No comments:

Post a Comment