Wednesday 24 January 2018

Sunset from my balcony from @RoyaltonStLucia where I stayed the food and rum festival with #TravelStLucia - the kind of end to the day that brings mean to #LetHerInspireYou The #Royalton is a five-star #luxuryresort, to the North of St Lucia. I stayed in the Diamond Club section of the main resort, with a butler service, private pool and bar and a cute lounge/patio. My room/suite was massive with a stunning freestanding bath and this wraparound balcony with views out across the bay. If you prefer a child-free experience, there's also Hideaway, an adults-only section which has it's own diamond club with a butler service. All the rooms are suite size - with jacuzzi baths and walk-in showers. The Royalton is right on the beach, but there are also plenty of pools and even an indoor pool and hydrotherapy facility in the spa if you just need to get out of the sun! My first post about St Lucia is now live, and I'll be writing a full review of the Royalton in the next few weeks, so do check my profile for the links. #travelblogger #instatbn #writetotravel #instapassport #postcardsfromtheworld #guardiantravelsnaps #ttot #tbin #travelblog #secretplaces


No comments:

Post a Comment