Wednesday 10 January 2018

What's your least favourite kitchen chore? For one of the London-Unattached team it has to be Oven Cleaning. So she's had the pleasure of a cleaning service from @fantastic who came to her house today. Here's what she had to say 'Whilst I love to cook and entertain, I think that my most hated piece of housework is cleaning the oven. It’s dirty, hard work, and I always manage to get something caustic on my skin. So having the opportunity to have it professionally cleaned, especially after the hard use the oven had over Christmas , was like an answer to a prayer. I think that the before and after pictures speak for themselves (please don’t judge me on the ‘before’!) . The service arrived on time, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves. Perfect.' @fantasticservices


No comments:

Post a Comment